Sunday, August 6, 2017

Beach Scenes

I've been busy with my palette knife.  I went back to my former style of painting marshes.  I think I get more depth and color with a palette knife.  I'm taking these to the South Caroline beach to hang in two galleries.
"Tides In"
8" x 10" 
oil on gallery wrapped canvas

 "Low Country Sunset"                                                                                             "Blue marsh"
   10" x 8"                                                                                                                        10" x 8"
  Palette knife                                                                                                               Palette Knife
  Oil on canvas  
SOLD                                                                                                           Oil on canvas




         "Cerulean Sky"                                                                                          "Evening Sky"
              8" x 8"                                                                                                         8" x 8"
         Palette Knife                                                                                                  Palette Knife


Low Country Sunset framed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels