Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Sunrise at the Outer Banks"

30 in 30 
Day 14
I was enjoyed painting this beach scene while listening to the Righteous Brothers, for a short time anyway.  I was interrupted several times with my adult daughter calling to ask if she could bring home a kitten which was  rescued from a drainage ditch where she teaches school.  I said no, but that didn't stop her.  She was already in love with the kitten.  Then she called for the vets phone number and then another call for the address.  More calls from the vet's office and the pet store.  So we have a new calico kitten with no name disrupting our day because she wants to play and talk.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I was painting a day ahead, but now I am caught up. Tomorrow will be day 15 the half way point.

    ReplyDelete

Labels