Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Morning Sun on the Camino"

"Morning Sun on the Camino"
oil on panel
8" x 8"
$95
without frame

This is my first painting from my trip in Spain walking the Camino de Santiago.  My husband and I walked 150 miles from Ponferrada to Santiago de Compostella. 8/27/14 to 9/7/14
September 2, the morning started out dark and foggy but when the sun finally broken through the fog the trees were glowing.  We were walking from Sarria to Portomarin.  This day's fifteen miles were hard and not as many stops for coffee and snacks.  I thought it would be easier after a day of rest in Sarria.  The next day's fifteen miles from Portomarin to Palas de Rei was an easier walk and I had my backpack transported.
Watch for more paintings from the Camino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels