Thursday, September 22, 2016

Day 22 "Getting Ready for Christmas"


30 Paintings in 30 days
Day 22 "Getting Ready for Christmas"
8" x 10"
oil on canvas panel

Merry Christmas.  Today is a first day of Fall which means Christmas is around the corner.  This was an on line lesson with Leslie Saeta.  This was a double gift.  I won free lessons in 2015 but it included three lesson from 2014.  I didn't get the three lessons in 2014 right away so I forgot about them.  I checked back much later and there they were.  This is the last of the lessons.  I thought this would be a fun one for one of my 30 day paintings.  This was done with a palette knife.  It was hard to make the round shapes with the palette knife and my colors didn't quite look like Leslie's.  I am challenging myself each of the 30 days to do something difficult or scary or something I need to improve on.  So here are my box of Christmas ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels