Sunday, September 16, 2018

Watercolor kit and sketch books.



More information about sketching on vacation.  I have two watercolor kits, the one above is by Rafael and another one I have is by Windsor Newton.  I placed the ruler there to show the sizes.  The top sketch book is for my backpack, the middle for airplane travel, and the larger one for car travel.  These are my travel journals that help me remember locations and people I saw.
I wish I had this talent when I was a flight attendant for TWA.  Many places I visited without a camera and didn't take notes on some of the special places I flew.  When you are young you think you will remember all special moments.  Now we always have our phones with us and Facebook to remind us what we were doing this day last year.
I hope this encourages others that you can make art where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels